Thursday, February 10, 2005

the 2nd day of CNY

All I can say is: Thank fuck CNY's over. Well, kind of. On Saturday I've STILL got some dinner. And my mother told me the stuff they're serving and well let's just say it's not the kind of things I eat. And I've got about $170 so I need to borrow $30 from my father to pay Ivan for my pedal.
Well lets see I learnt a lot about my family today. Ok, well, a little more. Oldest cousins are like, 40 something. And one of them is a lecturer at TP, and he used to be the dicipline master at St Gabriels'. Did I even spell that right? I don't care! Haha. And my uncle is a member of the Singapore Swimming Club and apparently there are loads of WEIRD people who use it. My uncle's seen these people who go there to shower EVERY DAY, and my aunt's seen aunties dying their hair in the SSC toilet, and another auntie taking liquid hand soap from the dispenser, pouring it all into a bottle and taking it out. Madness.

And there's school tomorrow...FUCK damn it! According to Nellyn, the independant schools don't have school tomorrow! Huh damn myself for joining a crappy shit school.

Oh well. A picture of my acoustic!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: